Memorial Day weekend is rad for the following reasons:
- You get the day off.
- You can officially wear white pants again.
- It’s the first holiday where you sit back and sip on your iced beverage of choice and have two thoughts: “F*ck yeah, summer’s here,” and “F*ck no, I should have started working on my pool party bod before now.”
- For some of us knittas, it’s when we swap out wool yarn for cotton.
Since cliques do everything together, we’re all knitting-a-long this easy, breezy cotton tank from a We Are Knitters kit. It’s real quick, real simple, and whipped up using some lush Pima cotton (or as I like to call PRIMA cause that sh*t is priiime).
You’re invited to join!
Here are the deets:
- Go to this site: http://www.weareknitters.com/knitting-kits/tops/gargano-top
- Use the promo code STIKgargano for 20% off the kit
- Take pictures of your progress and post on Instagram with the hashtag #STIKknitalong and #STIKgargano to see how other peeps are doing.
Order your kit now so you can start with us on June 1!