The Sh*t That I Knit Team Gift Guide!!!
Each year, our knit sh*t ends up on quite a few gift guides. It's always so exciting and we love to be included. Turns out, putting a gift guide is a lot of work! So the entire STIK team worked together to put this little list together.
- Brinker & Eliza - Love You More Earrings - These are my personal picks - I have a growing collection of Brinker & Eliza because I love their jewelry, the price point is great for high-quality earrings and necklaces, and of course... because they are a mother-daughter duo. They started out this past summer and to put it lightly, have skyrocketed to the top - selling on Moda Operandi and in Barney's NYC. NBD.
- Amazon - The Stojo Cup - Kandi's pick - it's pretty simple, she loves this for traveling (always key to bring your own, reusable cup!). It's perfect because it squishes down like a cute little accordion!
- Kari Traa - Stjerna Half Zip - We all ove Kari Traa and live in their longies during ski season. A girl can never have too many half zips and this one looks perfect. Plus, it's made from Merino Wool, just like our hats! Ahem, Mom!! I want this!! ;)
- Sh*t That I Knit - Gunn Beanie - A perfect gift for your favorite gal. It's warm, soft, flattering, and the hot pink color will keep her the center of attention.
- The Little Market - Woven Basket - Kandi says she needs one of these for all of their winter accessories. How domestic and stylish, Kandi!! We all need hat organization tools.
- Farmaesthetics - Midnight Oil - I live for this sh*t. The second I hop out of the shower, I lather myself up in this oil. It's just perfect (all natural and no stinky perfumes) and I could always use more of it.
- Eberjey - Frida Whip Stitch PJ Set - There's just nothing better than a new pair of fancy jammies. Just think of how great these would be WITH a new thing of Midnight Oil... talk about a thoughtful gift for the girl in your life who likes to get in bed at 8:30!!! (I will be sending this list to my family)
- M.Flynn - Diamond Pebble Ring - A girl can dream, right?! We designed our wedding bands at M.Flynn and I may or may not be in the market for another stackable ring. You can also work closely with Megan and Moria on custom pieces.
- Lele Sadoughi - Broadway Bangle - Tory's Pick!! Right now Tory is covered in spit up (from her 6-month-old, not herself) and feels like this bangle will make her look fancy and fun.
- Sh*t That I Knit - The Pardy Poncho - This may or may not be my most favorite STIK product yet. It's so soft and so useful and so perfect. Wear it like a poncho all day and then scoop it into a scarf under your coat. While it won't be here for xmas, it will be there like a day late. In my family, the "your present is in the mail" thing always works.
- Drunk Elephant - C Firma Day Serum - Another Kandi pick - for this self-proclaimed "dry skinned" goddess, it's either giving up wine or using this day serum. Great for hydrating your face during our long, harsh winter!!
- Sephora - Shhhower Cap - I personally am not a fan of washing my hair everyday, more of like a twice a week kinda gal. So this shower cap is perfect and cute and fun! Talk about a great quality stocking stuffer!!
- Athleta - Flurry Base Layer Turtleneck - According to Tory, she needs to get out of the house in the winter, and wants to not only be snuggly but also look snuggly. This top is perfect.
- Astis Mittens- Dias Mittens - Astis Mittens are a gamechanger. I have Raynaud's (meaning the second I go outside, my fingers lose all of their color and freeze), so to say that my hands are never cold when I wear Astis is a huge statement. They are SO warm. And SO cool. And I already have a pair but I want another!! I also wear them skiing and am obssessed. Did I mention that I really like them??
- Away - The Carry-On - When Sarah is on the move, she wants to be doing so in style and all charged up. This cute carry-on has all of those bells and whistles, is super trendy right now can charge your phone!!
- Apple - Airpods - It's pretty often that Sarah is multitasking. She's making calls, listening to music, running, schlepping orders, typing emails, managing everything at STIK... fact is, she needs her hands free!! Plus, I have them and I'm very cool. Seriously though, couldn't live without these... how else would my sister and I talk for hours about nothing all day?!
- Rent The Runway - Unlimited RTR - A great gift is to give someone a taste of the best thing ever for a month and then tell them they're on their own to pay for it!! But seriously, here's how it works. Once you start, you get 4 pieces to keep for however long you want. This could be a fancy dress for an event, a pair of wildly unflattering but trendy pants, a bomb jacket that is way too expensive and will make you look fancy AF, that perfect sweater for the skirt you've owned since college... you can rent it all. Alex got me a few months of Unlimited as my xmas present last year and I am addicted, plus it's really cut down on my typical shopping sprees. PLUS, I look more fashionable... I think!!
- Outdoor Voices - Polka Dot Tech Sweats - Because who doesn't love OV and who doesn't love polka dots?! And also because, who doesn't love to "get back into the gym" after the holidays?!
- CrateJoy - Flower Subscription - My mom got me this for my birthday and I was just this morning, enjoying the gift that keeps on giving! Mom has always taught me that fresh cut flowers is a cheap way to decorate and I totally agree. Flowers just make me happy and this is a wonderful gift! They come every couple of week and last for a v long time!
- Dudley Stephens - Lightweight Velo Fleece - Going fast!! Dudley Stephens has a cult following and their popular fleeces sell out quickly. I'll admit, I was hesitant at first... really, a tight fleece? But now, I'm in love with my bright orange turtleneck. It's long and flattering, comfortable and so easy to throw on while running errangs. Totally cute!
- Artemis Design Co - Roxana Velvet Boot - Omg, I am so excited about these. After seeing the founder, Milicent, "test" these out this fall, I was very excited to see them released! I may be the leader of the "Artemis Design Co Fan Club," so I need to add these fashionable boots to my collection.
- Sh*t That I Knit - Hat Keychain - 1) easy to find your keys and 2) what a great stocking stuffer for the hat-obsessed person in your life! Or just yourself!!
- SkinOwl - Eye+ - I've been posting about this eye cream a lot lately and that's because I've been tired and dehydrated a lot lately too... but seriously, this is the sh*t. Keep it in your fridge and put it under your eye in the morning... ZING!!!
- Weezie Towels - Makeup Towels - I've been reading a lot about this hot new brand and am also the type of person who accidentally ruins all of her washcloths with her mascara. There, I'll admit it!! I'm that girl. But these are so cute and would be a great little gift for your sister or for me.
Okay that took way longer than expected, but that's the list!!!