Sh*t I Do While Knitting
Oct 18, 2016
- Ask what just happened in the movie.
- Be a horrible co-pilot. (“We were supposed to turn left back there. Yeah, back there. Sorry ... But look how pretty! ... I'll just turn on Siri.)
- Fly in a plane.
- Pretend I’m listening to a complaining friend.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Wonder if knitting is good for my diet because I go for like 2 hours without eating a handful of Nestle’s chocolate chips.
- Wonder if shellac manicures are worth it.
- Ride the metro and hold on to my ball of yarn for dear life hoping it won't roll through the MUCK that is public transit flooring.
- Avoid eye contact with those on public transit that catch me watching them.
- Try on half-finished, knit garments and go look at myself in the mirror.
- Plan future knitting projects.
- Drink wine.
- Nuzzle my yarn like a kitten.
- Ask if anyone needs help in the kitchen. Then quickly change topics.