Enter: STIK’s first brimmed beanie! The Rutherford Beanie is hand-knit using locally sourced peruvian merino wool. It was built for looking cute and getting sh*t done. While it’s made from the same Peruvian Merino Wool you know and love, the shape of this beanie is a bit sportier and screams ‘classic winter hat’. Whoever said “less is more” must have been eyeing our Rutherford Beanie.
STIK is a female owned and operated company where we employ more than 400 artisans in Lima, Peru who earn a fair wage to handcraft our designs. We believe in a sustainable supply chain, using ethically sourced materials to produce the coziest knitwear.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Merino Wool
- Hand-knit in Peru
- Comes with a removable faux fur pom pom in Natural
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 8”
- Care: Spot clean with cold water ONLY
- Standard 100 by OEK-TEX® 12.HPE.14517 HOHENSTEIN HTTI | Tested for Harmful Substances
- BONUS: Cotton dust bag included to keep your beanie safe and clean when you aren't wearing it