Introducing our very first crew neck sweater. This is a timeless staple for every wardrobe. Machine-knit in Lime Peru using 100% pima cotton, this sweater fits true to size and will be a great layering piece this spring over button downs or turtlenecks and over the shoulders with a dress in the summer. Coming in 3 color options, a cream, lavender and navy stripe, this is the perfect transition piece as the weather starts to warm up.
STIK is a female owned and operated company where we employ more than 400 artisans in Lima, Peru who earn a fair wage to handcraft our designs. We believe in a sustainable supply chain, using ethically sourced materials to produce the coziest knitwear.
- The Crew Neck Sweater is true to size.
- Christina, founder, is 5'7 and wears a size medium
- Made of 100% sustainably sourced pima cotton
- Machine-knit in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, front load washer only, lay flat to dry.
- Standard 100 by OEK-TEX® 10.HPE.73955 HOHENSTEIN HTTI | Tested for Harmful Substances