Position: Part-time Operations + Customer Service Intern
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for a fast-growing accessories brand? Well, NOW is your chance! Sh*t That I Knit is a knitwear company based in Allston, MA. After a record year, we’re looking for someone to help our team on a part-time basis with operations and customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Order Fulfillment - Shipping out orders is (obviously) critical to the success of our business. We’re looking for someone to dive in, learn our process, and get sh*t out the door.
- Customer Service - We want our customers to have the best experience possible, so we’d be looking for you to respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries using our Customer Service software.
What you’ll get:
- Direct responsibilities in areas critical to our business - none of this going to get coffee bologna. You’ll get hands-on experience in keeping a growing brand running on a day-to-day basis
- Learn the ins and outs of working for a fast-paced fashion start-up.
- Type-A, thorough personality - Attention to detail is key!
- Excellent writing skills - Our customers deserve correct spelling and formatting
- Friendly, upbeat personality - Isn’t it just better to be nice?
- Willingness to wear lots of “hats” (sorry for the cheap pun) - We are a small team and everyone helps with everything!
- Flexible schedule - We’re looking for applicants who are available 16 hours a week
- Experience in retail and/or customer service
- Familiarity with Zendesk and/or Shopify
Interested?! Please email your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: I Want to Work for STIK!
About Sh*t That I Knit
Sh*t That I Knit is a knitwear company based out of Boston, MA. Born out of founder, Christina Pardy's, love of knitting, Sh*T That I Knit is dedicated to creating beautiful, high-quality products and to connecting deeply with their customers.
The brand is the backbone of a community made up of people from around the world and is committed to making a positive social impact. All of STIK’s products are made by a group of amazingly talented women in Lima, Peru using high-quality, sustainable materials.