Handcrafted from 100% sustainably sourced pima cotton, the Scotia Sweater is a timeless wardrobe staple that will live in your closet for many seasons to come. Available in white, camel, and navy, the Scotia Sweater is universally flattering and intentionally versatile to bring you from the park to your dinner reservation. With sleeves you don’t need to roll, and a boat neck you can wear with anything, it's the sweater you'll reach for again and again...
STIK is a female owned and operated company where we employ more than 400 artisans in Lima, Peru who earn a fair wage to handcraft our designs. We believe in a sustainable supply chain, using ethically sourced materials to produce the coziest knitwear.
- The Scotia Sweater runs large. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Christina is 5'7 and wears a size small
- Made of 100% sustainably sourced pima cotton
- Machine-knit in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, front load washer only, lay flat to dry.
- Standard 100 by OEK-TEX® 10.HPE.73955 HOHENSTEIN HTTI | Tested for Harmful Substances