I'm so beyond excited to be sharing what's in my tote right now, it's kind of embarrassing. Remember that feeling when you were younger, and you'd read People Magazine and see celebs share that they, too, use Aquaphor and carry a light mascara in their bag for touch ups? Maybe someone will feel that way when they read this. The likelihood is low, but I'll give it a try.
- I’ve had this wallet forever. It holds everything and isn't too big. It’s clean, simple, and goes really well with everything (obv black is a go-to for moi)!
- Repping STIK isn’t hard especially because everything is so cute. I have pens, a pink hat keychain, and even a personalized notebook. On top of that (plus sh*t I can actually wear), everyone here at STIK has their own MOO business cards which I love because mine features my beautiful baby girl Kennedy!
- Although I would love to have all my toiletries at all times, I have a few favs that I carry in an embroidered leather zip pouch by Madewell (if you don’t have one, get one). Here are some of my favs:
- I became an Aquaphor fan after having a baby, and now I don’t leave the house without it.
- I’ve been on the lookout for the best aluminum free deodorant (I’m currently using Schmidts - lmk if you have any suggestions) but I have Dove (aluminum free) as my backup for when it’s 90 million degrees. .
- For lip balm I am addicted to EOS because its soft, smells awesome, and never fails to keep my lips moisturized.
- For any touch ups during the day my go to is Trish McEvoy concealer. It’s the bomb.
- I know it may sound crazy, but I always carry two pairs of sunglasses with me. You may laugh now, but I can’t remember the last time I was stranded without any protection from the sun
- Can’t live without my phone and my AirPods. A must. Period.
- Everyone has their opinions about what water bottle is the best. I’ve had many a water bottle, but after being “influenced” by Kristin Cavallari, I have to say that Hydro Flask takes the cake.
Leave a comment