If you have one of our Ainslie Totes, you know that this bag fits so. much. sh*t. It's awesome. Why I need to carry so much sh*t in my bag, I will never know, but to prove exactly how much I can carry around town in this tote, I've decided to give you all a sneak peak. I will admit, the picture below was styled, BUT everything pictured really does live in my bag all the time.
- My glasses! Need these for seeing. You know, basic stuff
- My friends call me Sass; I’ll let you do the math on why. Having it on my phone case always reminds me of who I really am.
- As the Operation Manager for STIK, I am constantly placing orders and receiving packages, so having a discreet (not to mention cute!) box cutter at all times is a must for me.
- Although New England is not the warmest of places all the time, it always manages to shine. I make sure to carry a pair of sunnies with me for protection against the glare.
- Working at a small company like STIK means that it’s important to constantly be repping the brand that I love. Along with my hats, poncho, earrings, and tote, I always have a few STIK pens floating around in my bag.
- The Ainslie Tote holds A LOT. This means that having smaller bags inside helps to stay on top of my sh*t. I have a Vera Bradley zip pouch that I’ve had for ages, but it’s perfect for holding my essentials.