Is there someone in your life who loves the outdoors? Whether they love hiking, skiing, or sitting around the fire pit. We’ve got you covered for all the best gift ideas for the outdoorsy person in your life. Since being outside is one of the safest way to do activities right now, here are some fun ideas to gift this holiday season!
1. Swell makes awesome products. Specifically products that hold food and beverages. Their 10oz Onyx Tumbler is perfect for camping, aprés, or sitting by the fire pit. It’s triple layered and vacuum insulated so it keeps hot drinks, very hot.
2. For the hikers and the walkers, the Forsake Patch Boots are awesome. They are completely waterproof, which is ideal for those slush/frozen rain winter days. You can also wear them all year round -- perfect for summer hikes!
3. While you or your loved one is outside doing winter activities, you’re going to need a beanie to stay warm. Check out STIKs Campbell Beanie and see all the fun colors we have to offer! All of our beanies are hand-knit with love and made with 100% merino wool.
4. Another crucial item during the winter is a neck warmer. Whether you’re out skiing or on a brisk walk, a fleece neck warmer always comes in handy. My personal favorites are from Skida. It’s incredibly cozy and keeps you going all day long!
5. A really fun winter activity to get those steps in, is snow shoeing. It’s super easy to do and great way to get some fresh air. L.L. Bean makes mens and womens snow shoes. This is a great family activity you can all do together while staying safe outdoors.
6. The Liten 25 bag from Allmansright is the perfect lightweight, durable, and water resistant bag for all hikers. Allmansright is an awesome company based out of the Bronx in New YoRK with the goal to get people out in nature.
7. Lastly, for the skier, new goggles are always a really nice gift! These ones from Anon are super lightweight, have an anti-fog technology to help see clearer, and they’re compatible with prescription glasses.
What gifts are you getting the for the outdoorsy person you know!?