If there was ever a perfect year to invest in slippers, this is the one! In March, at the beginning of Quarantine, I bought a pair of slippers for the first time since I was a kid and now I’m a huge slipper person. My feet are perpetually cold so slippers are a game changer for me when I’m working from home everyday. As a new slipper fanatic, I’m here to give you a rundown of some of the best slippers on the market.
1. L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers - Starting off with a classic New England pick. These are probably the warmest on the list. If you’re looking for a solid, tried and true pair of slippers that could probably last you a lifetime, these are for you. They have a rubber sole and plenty of fur lining for extra warmth in the colder months.
2. Lemon's Cabin Cuffed Slipper - A cross between socks and slippers, these hand knit bootie slippers are a cozy option. I like how they are lined for extra warmth and that they cover your ankles (because those can get cold too!). Who doesn’t love hand knit slippers to go with your hand knit STIK hat?!
3. Toms India Slippers - I usually lean toward more fun slippers but it is nice to have a pair that could pass for shoes. These Toms look super comfy and warm, but their substantial rubber sole makes them versatile. I think you could totally get away with wearing these to walk your dog, take out the trash, morning coffee run, or whatever else you want to do in your cozy slipper shoes.
4. Joules Slumber Faux Fur Slipper - I imagine these faux fur slippers by Joules to be like slipping your feet into clouds. They’re fun and make a statement but also look heavenly soft.
5. Ugg Oh Yeah - And lastly, my favorite purchase of 2020. I bought these bright yellow beauties back in March, in the beginning of Quarantine, and they still make me so happy every time I put them on. They were especially perfect for the spring and summer, but even now, I throw on a pair of socks with them (high fashion, I know) and they’re super warm and protect my feet from the cold floor.
What are some of your favorite slipper brands? Let us know in the comments!